What are virtual internships?
- Virtual internships are internships that are done online. You would be placed with an overseas company, and have a supervisor/team that you report to on a regular basis via virtual methods, such as email, video conference, phone call, and instant messenger.
How do virtual internships benefit you?
- The Virtual Global Internship Program allows young leaders to develop essential future skills in the 21st century as well as gain practical work experience flexibly. They can achieve self-actualization through exploring own talents and potentials, widen international exposure with global vision, and extend professional network in a much affordable and flexible way.
What kind of companies can I work with?
- Foster Worldwide works with more than 170 companies from over 60 countries and cities to provide placement. They come from more than 20 industries.
How soon can I start my virtual internship?
- The virtual internship program is open for application all year round. You are welcome to make your application any time as you see fit.
How long does the internship last?
- Our virtual internship lasts for 90 hours and to be completed within 3 months, subject to further discussion between you and the host company. We are flexible!
Am I paid for being an intern?
- Our host companies would retain the discretion to decide whether to host paid internships. Foster Worldwide aims to provide quality career education and virtual global internship that will equip youngsters with essential future job skills.